Everyone has a different reason for considering care, maybe long-term care for those who need daily support, respite care to enable carers to take a well-deserved break or convalescent care following an accident, operation or illness.
Moving into a care home can be a very anxious time for residents and their families and we understand that choosing the right care home for a loved one takes much time and careful consideration but we are here to help.
At our two beautiful family run care homes, we offer:
- Person centred Residential and Nursing Care
- Experienced, caring and compassionate team of staff
- Long term, convalescence and respite stays
- Home from home environment
- Ensuite single bedrooms
- Nutritious home cooked meals
- Large comfortable lounge areas
- Social activities 7 days a week