A) TYPES OF DATA HELD
You are welcome to use our website without disclosing any of your personal information. We do not gather any personal information from your visit via our website or Google analytics.
- Information that you provide by filling in ‘contact us’ form
- Information derived from telephone
- When you email us your details
B) COOKIES, GOOGLE ANALYTICS AND IP ADDRESS
Google Analytics records hits and data using Google Analytics for WordPress which is a scaled down version. This only monitors hits on the website, referrals and page views.
We do not access log data from our website server. Where required by law or to enforce our legal rights.
Do we sell your information to third parties
No, we will never sell or share your information.
We use a third party dedicated server to host our website and emails called TSO Host,
When you send an email to the email address displayed on our website we collect your email address and any other information you provide in that email (such as your name, telephone number and the information contained in any signature block in your email), where your message relates to us providing you with services or taking steps at your request prior to providing you with our services.
We collect your name, email address and we also collect any other information that you provide to us when you complete the contact form, including any optional information.
C) WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH
Employees within our company who have responsibility for answering your enquiries and requests. All employees with such responsibility have been trained in ensuring data is processing in line with GDPR.
We may also share your data with third parties as part of a Company sale or restructure, or for other reasons to comply with a legal obligation upon us.
We do not share your data with bodies outside of the European Economic Area.
D) PROTECTING YOUR DATA
We are aware of the requirement to ensure your data is protected against accidental loss or disclosure, destruction and abuse. We have implemented processes to guard against such.
E) RETENTION PERIODS
We only keep your data for as long as we need it for, which will be at least for the duration of your enquiry though in some cases we will keep your data for a period after enquiry/request.
D) YOUR RIGHTS
You have the following rights in relation to the personal data we hold on you:
- the right to be informed about the data we hold on you and what we do with it;
- the right of access to the data we hold on you. More information on this can be found in the section headed “Access to Data” below and in our separate policy on Subject Access Requests”;
- the right for any inaccuracies in the data we hold on you, however they come to light, to be corrected. This is also known as ‘rectification’;
- the right to have data deleted in certain circumstances. This is also known as ‘erasure’;
- the right to restrict the processing of the data;
- the right to transfer the data we hold on you to another party. This is also known as ‘portability’;
- the right to object to the inclusion of any information;
- the right to regulate any automated decision-making and profiling of personal data.
More information can be found on each of these rights in our separate policy on employee rights under GDPR.
Where you have provided consent to our use of your data, you also have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. This means that we will stop processing your data.
G) MAKING A COMPLAINT
If you think your data rights have been breached, you are able to raise a complaint with the Information Commissioner (ICO). You can contact the ICO at Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF or by telephone on 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745.
H) DATA PROTECTION COMPLIANCE
Our appointed compliance officer in respect of our data protection activities is: Mrs Emma Bayley